CONTAMOS CON INVITADOS RECONOCIDOS DE: ALEMANIA, ESTADOS UNIDOS, SUIZA, CANADA,RUSIA Y COLOMBIA
J. TRACY WATSON, MD
Orthopedic trauma surgeon J. Tracy Watson, MD, joined The CORE Institute in Phoenix.
Here are six things to know:
- Dr. Watson will be based at the Orthopedic and Spine Institute at Banner – University Medical Center Phoenix. The Institute is a partnership between Banner Health, the University of Arizona College of Medicine and The CORE Institute to provide orthopedic care.
- Prior to joining The CORE Institute, Dr. Watson was a professor of orthopedic surgery at St. Louis University, where he served as chief of the orthopedic trauma service and orthopedic surgery service line chief.
- Prior to joining The CORE Institute, Dr. Watson worked at the Cleveland Clinic and Henry Ford Hospital/Wayne State University School of Medicine in Detroit.
- He has received several awards, been published extensively on subjects related to traumatology and lectures nationally and internationally on his research in orthobiologics and fracture biomechanics. Dr. Watson is recognized for his expertise in severe bone loss, bone transport, peri-articular injuries and deformity correction.
- Dr. Watson received his medical degree from Creighton University School of Medicine in Omaha, Neb. He underwent fellowship training at the University of Texas Health Science Center/Parkland Hospital in Dallas and completed international fellowships in Switzerland, Germany and Siberia, where he studied Ilizarov techniques for bone lengthening and reconstruction.
- Dr. Watson has been honored as one of America’s Best Doctors for 13 consecutive years since 2004.